please help me !!!!!!!!!!!!!! it very important
Author Message
 please help me !!!!!!!!!!!!!! it very important

hi, I need a function that allow me to cross each of the folders in a
specific hard drive, I think I can do it with filesystemobject but I
dont know hot?, if you know please , send the resolution of my
problem, thank toy very much

Mon, 09 May 2005 09:17:43 GMT
 please help me !!!!!!!!!!!!!! it very important

Quote:
>hi, I need a function that allow me to cross each of the folders in a
>specific hard drive, I think I can do it with filesystemobject but I
>dont know hot?, if you know please , send the resolution of my
>problem, thank toy very much

Option Explicit

Private Sub Command1_Click()
    Dim S$, Root$, Attr%

    Root$ = "C:\"
    S$ = Dir(Root$ + "*.*", vbDirectory)
    While Len(S$)
          Attr = GetAttr(Root$ + S$)
          If (Attr And vbDirectory) = vbDirectory Then
             Me.Print S$, Attr
          End If
          S$ = Dir
    Wend
End Sub

Note that Dir cannot be used recursively, so the trick is to put the
results in an array and then go through sub dirs one by one from the
array

There is another method using the FindFirstFile API - but that is for
another day.

Mon, 09 May 2005 12:53:11 GMT

2. Important Please Help

3. Important Please Help

4. important database question, please help me?

5. Need Help please, very important...

6. Important Please Help...

7. Components/ASP problem . Please help,very important

9. Please help...This is important.

10. Please help...This is important.

11. Important Please Help

12. Important Please Help