Application problem - Illegal Operation oc25.dll
Author Message
 Application problem - Illegal Operation oc25.dll

Hi,

I have a frustrating problem. I an urecoverable error "Application has
performed and illegal function"  with VB4.0 (16 bit). I am running a vb app on
two computers both with W95 (one is a laptop). My app runs fine on the desktop
computer - crashes on the laptop. I get a GPF associated with the OC25.dll (I
don't know what this Dll does).

My error occurs when redrawing/refreshing a Sheridan Grid (Data Widgets 2.0)
via a data control. The Dll versions are the same on both computers.

Any Ideas? (I sent this to Sheridan also). Thanks for your help.
Please cc me directly.

Sun, 08 Aug 1999 03:00:00 GMT

1. Illegal operation (MSRD2X35.DLL and MSVBVM60.DLL)

2. Illegal Operation using Excel 8.0 Objects from a VB application

3. Application filesys.exe has performed an illegal operation

4. Illegal operation,Spsswin, Ole32.dll

5. Help please!!!..Illegal Operation in MSJET35.DLL

6. VB4 Problem: Tools | References... causes Illegal Operation exit

7. problem on oc25.dll please help

8. Please help, problem on oc25.dll

9. Setup problem: not registering oc25.dll

10. oc25.dll problems

11. Dll Gurus: Help with oc25.dll error

12. Excel Automation (illegal operation)