VB4/Win95 prints on 2 pages what should be on 1;please help
Author Message
 VB4/Win95 prints on 2 pages what should be on 1;please help

Hi everyone,

my app allows you to print very simple graphics consisting of
printer.line, printer.circle, and polygons using the appropriate API
call. Basically it's a print-out of what you see on the screen.

At times I get a print-out of 2 or even 3 or 4 pages with some of the
graphic objects on one page, others on the others, although they should
all be on one and the same page. So apparently VB4 or Win95 sends a
form-feed where it shouldn't be. At least it's not in my code.

Can anyone help?

Thanks in advance

Sascha

Sascha W. Felix

Fri, 19 Nov 1999 03:00:00 GMT

2. Please Help - VB4 System Tray Icon - win95

3. Creating a new Picture Object, need help please (VB4, WIN95)

4. Please help on VB4 and Win95

5. Please Help! VB4 stopped working in Chinese Win95

6. Please Help: Page Fault when running VB4.0

7. Please, please help, I am desperated...:(

8. PLEASE, PLEASE HELP, am I going MAD - Generating Totals

9. ******** PLEASE HELP A LADY!!********** Printing Multiple Pages

10. Please need help!!!Printing web page

11. Printing Problems In VB4 - Please Help!!

12. VB4: printing in different fonts: please help