Setup.lst explanation
Author Message
 Setup.lst explanation

Problem 1)
My "Books On-line" in VB5 explain everything but the last three parameters
for each line in the "[Files]" section of the Setup.lst file.  Does anyone
know where this documentation is found?
Problem 2)
I want to include a command line argument with my application when creating
the application short-cut during an installation I have created using the
setup wizard.  The "setup kit" sample that ships with VB5 contains code for
extracting the arguments when contructing icons/shortcuts while it
processes the "setup.lst" file but I cannot find an explanation of where to
add the arguments.

Thanks for any help.
Bernard

Sun, 01 Apr 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. invoking other setup files from Setup.lst?

2. Multi-application Setup: ICON problem - setup.lst (0/1)

3. can't copy setup.lst files on setup

4. Does setup.lst need to be changed????, Cab files, Install, Setup

5. How to extract a file including folder using setup.lst from xxx.cab file

6. Setup.lst

7. Setup.lst file -- editing it

8. Add Startup Icon to Setup.lst

9. Setup.lst size limit?

10. setup.lst syntax

11. Help requested with SETUP.LST

12. VB3 - Help I need setup.lst from install disk