Visual Studio 6 and Visual Studio .NET
Author Message
 Visual Studio 6 and Visual Studio .NET

Does anyone know if VS6 and VS .NET can be installed on the same
computer w/o conflict? I have a computer lab with VS6 installed, but
need to install Visual Studio .NET for a special class. Is this possible?
Thanks

Sat, 03 Dec 2005 02:48:16 GMT
 Visual Studio 6 and Visual Studio .NET

Quote:
> Does anyone know if VS6 and VS .NET can be installed on the same
> computer w/o conflict? I have a computer lab with VS6 installed, but
> need to install Visual Studio .NET for a special class. Is this possible?
> Thanks

Yes, they can exist together quite nicely.

Tom Shelton

Sat, 03 Dec 2005 03:29:59 GMT
 Visual Studio 6 and Visual Studio .NET
Thanks for the reply.
Quote:

>>Does anyone know if VS6 and VS .NET can be installed on the same
>>computer w/o conflict? I have a computer lab with VS6 installed, but
>>need to install Visual Studio .NET for a special class. Is this possible?
>>Thanks

> Yes, they can exist together quite nicely.

> Tom Shelton

Sun, 04 Dec 2005 03:14:23 GMT

1. Visual Studio 6 and Visual Studio .net

2. Visual Studio 6.0, Visual Studio.Net Difference

3. WinXP-Visual Studio 6.0-Studio.Net compatibility

4. WinXP-Visual Studio 6.0-Studio.Net compatibility

5. Visual Studio.NET vs Visual Basic.NET

6. Visual Studio .Net causing Visual Basic 6 problem?

7. VB.NET vs. Visual Studio.NET

8. Event Button in Visual studio net VB.net

9. i am using vb.net and crystal reports for visual studio.net

10. Visual Studio.Net

11. PowerToys for Visual Studio .NET 2003 Project Announcement

12. Visual Studio .NET 2003 and Crystal Report Deploy