Latest versions of MSVBVMx0.DLL ?
Author Message
 Latest versions of MSVBVMx0.DLL ?

Where can I find out the latest versions of both MSVBVM50.DLL and MSVBVM60.DLL?

For v5, mine is listed as 5.2.82.44.
For v6, mine is listed as 6.0.88.77.

Are these the latest official versions?  Thanks!  :)

Wed, 12 May 2004 05:15:55 GMT
 Latest versions of MSVBVMx0.DLL ?
I have 6.00.8964 if that helps.

Chris

Quote:
> Where can I find out the latest versions of both MSVBVM50.DLL and
MSVBVM60.DLL?

> For v5, mine is listed as 5.2.82.44.
> For v6, mine is listed as 6.0.88.77.

> Are these the latest official versions?  Thanks!  :)

Wed, 12 May 2004 18:04:55 GMT
 Latest versions of MSVBVMx0.DLL ?
i should imagine microsoft will have the latest versions try going there and
running a search for either the name or "runtime files"

Quote:
> Where can I find out the latest versions of both MSVBVM50.DLL and
MSVBVM60.DLL?

> For v5, mine is listed as 5.2.82.44.
> For v6, mine is listed as 6.0.88.77.

> Are these the latest official versions?  Thanks!  :)

Wed, 12 May 2004 20:26:30 GMT
 Latest versions of MSVBVMx0.DLL ?

Quote:
> i should imagine microsoft will have the latest versions try going there and
> running a search for either the name or "runtime files"

Okay, I found this:

http://support.microsoft.com/support/kb/articles/Q290/8/87.ASP

Anyone know if the base files listed on this page need "registering" after
an install?  I ran the file there (VBRun60sp5.exe) on my Win 95 laptop and
I *wasn't* prompted to reboot afterwards, so I assume they *don't* need
registering with regsvr32?

Thu, 13 May 2004 04:59:55 GMT
 Latest versions of MSVBVMx0.DLL ?

Quote:

>> i should imagine microsoft will have the latest versions try going there and
>> running a search for either the name or "runtime files"

>Okay, I found this:

>http://support.microsoft.com/support/kb/articles/Q290/8/87.ASP

>Anyone know if the base files listed on this page need "registering" after
>an install?  I ran the file there (VBRun60sp5.exe) on my Win 95 laptop and
>I *wasn't* prompted to reboot afterwards, so I assume they *don't* need
>registering with regsvr32?

MS have almost certainly a few tricks up their sleeve - my guess is
that they register the stuff 'silently'.

Thu, 13 May 2004 19:19:00 GMT

1. Download VBSCRIPT.DLL Latest Version

2. Latest version of MSVBVM50.DLL

3. Latest versions of ocx and dlls for VB5

4. What is the latest version of OLEPRO32.DLL?

5. Latest version of shdocvw.dll

6. The latest version of PDSODBC.DLL

7. Latest (any) version of vbdb32.dll

8. MSAJT200.DLL Anyone know the latest version?

9. VB6: Installed service pack 6b, but XP shows a later version of MSVBVM60.DLL

10. What is the latest version of OLEPRO32.DLL?

11. Does anyone have latest version of WinInet.dll ?

12. VB 4.0 32 Bit Version.dll example needed - use functions in version dll.htm (1/1)