: Error 70 - Permission Denied
Author Message
 : Error 70 - Permission Denied

Dear All,

I am keep getting this error in random situations. There is a suspect
- a routine that "open for append" a text file, and write to it. Could
it be the reason? And how do I avoid it in a nice manner?

Thanks in advance,
Mark Bar,

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT
 : Error 70 - Permission Denied

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT
 : Error 70 - Permission Denied
this error means that the file is also open at the same time.. an thus won't
open it until its the only one that has acces to it

Quote:
> Dear All,

> I am keep getting this error in random situations. There is a suspect
> - a routine that "open for append" a text file, and write to it. Could
> it be the reason? And how do I avoid it in a nice manner?

> Thanks in advance,
> Mark Bar,

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT
 : Error 70 - Permission Denied
But only my program writes to this file, and the routine that writes
to the files is only called once. Despite that, sometimes the error 70
happnes.

Now I wait a bit and try to write to the file again. Is there any
other way of doing it?

Thanks,
Mark Bar.

On Sun, 9 Apr 2000 21:12:46 +1000, "Kohlbach's"

Quote:

>this error means that the file is also open at the same time.. an thus won't
>open it until its the only one that has acces to it

>> Dear All,

>> I am keep getting this error in random situations. There is a suspect
>> - a routine that "open for append" a text file, and write to it. Could
>> it be the reason? And how do I avoid it in a nice manner?

>> Thanks in advance,
>> Mark Bar,

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT

1. error 70: permission denied for MsgBox

2. winNT: run-time error 70, permission denied ?

3. VB4 & Acc 2 - Error 70 Permission Denied

4. Error 70: Permission Denied (over network)

5. Shell error 70 permission denied

6. runtime error 70 Permission denied:

7. VB4 & Acc 2 - Error 70 Permission Denied

8. error 70 - permission denied when copying files

9. How to avoid error 70: permission denied?

10. Error 70 (Permission Denied) from CallByName

11. Runtim-error 70 Permission Denied with DCOM

12. ActiveX EXE and Error 70: Permission Denied