Subscript out of range (Error 9)
Author Message
 Subscript out of range (Error 9)

I am having this "Subscript out of range (Error 9)" error immediately after
starting my application. This is followed by a

MY.EXE caused an invalid page fault in module MSVBVM60.DLL at 0177:660d44b0

So far so good... The problem is, that this error appears olny with some
MSWindows configurations and NOT with others on which is working
perfeclty!!! Does this make any sense?

I have searched (and found) all the relevant articles about error 9 in
MSDN.... Nothing of these is the case here... double-checked that...(by the
way, I am suspecting contol panel's regional settings but I am not sure...)

Any ideas would be most helpful..thanks
Nikos

ps. My app uses DAO 3.6 and have been compiled using VB6SP3.

Wed, 23 Jul 2003 04:27:23 GMT

1. Subscript out of range error

2. Subscript out of range error

3. Subscript out of range error

4. AddShapeRecordDetected Error: Subscript out of range

5. Defining an array and getting Subscript Out of Range Error

6. help with subscript out of range error

7. Problems With FlexGrid And Subscript Out Of Range Error

8. runtime error 9, subscript out of range

9. Redim causes Subscript Out of Range (Error 9)

10. Subscript out of range error problem

11. Out of subscript range error!

12. Help! Error # 9 - Subscript out of range