How to make a form transparent?
Author Message
 How to make a form transparent?

Quote:
>Does anyone know how to go about making a form transparent?
>Gary.

Set the visible property of the form to false.

Tue, 26 Aug 1997 21:54:58 GMT
 How to make a form transparent?

Quote:
>I don't want to make the form invisible. What I need is a method
>for making the form's background transparent while leaving the
>form outline intact. I want to create the same effect as when
>a form is dragded across the screen.

You may have to use the bitblt API functions to do so. They use the HDC
property of the form. I think there is an example in the online KB help
of VB.

Thu, 04 Sep 1997 06:00:46 GMT

1. Making my form 50% transparent, How?

2. Making my form transparent?

3. Making transparent forms

4. transparent forms now made easy

5. Making a Form Background Transparent

6. making transparent forms with bitmaps

7. Transparent Form Is Not Transparent

8. Looking for Transparent OCX to make forms transparent

9. Looking for Transparent OCX to make forms transparent

10. Making the Form invisible but making the controls seen

11. Making a form a child form of an MDI form

12. Making a form a child form of an MDI form