Printing controls to make printed forms using Printform.
Author Message
 Printing controls to make printed forms using Printform.

For those of you following my posts over the last week on printing controls and trying to build nice printed forms.  Well I did get all the way to the other side.  I published an article that you might find useful, I take it that no one else knew anything about the subject, for I never got any response to any of my postings.

http://www.*-*-*.com/ ~barrym/formprn.html

Fri, 14 Jul 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 Printing controls to make printed forms using Printform.

For those of you following my posts over the last week on printing controls and trying to build nice printed forms.  Well I did get all the way to the other side.  I published an article that you might find useful, I take it that no one else knew anything about the subject, for I never got any response to any of my postings.

http://www.somtel.com/~barrym/formprn.html

Fri, 14 Jul 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. Printing controls to make printed forms using Printform.

2. Designing an A4 form which can be printed using PrintForm method

3. How can i print Everything on my form without using th printform method

4. Printing a form i Landscape using PrintForm command

5. Printing a Form (Form.PrintForm)

6. VB6, printForm to print all of form

7. How to print a form with printform fonction????

8. How to print multiple forms with printform

9. need help on print complete form not just the visible part as with PrintForm method

10. PrintForm not printing the whole form.

11. Printing a form frm.printform

12. Printing forms with PrintForm in LANDSCAPE