Xarray ended up with Subscript out of range in Asian locale
Author Message
 Xarray ended up with Subscript out of range in Asian locale

Hello ALL,

I am working on a project and I have the following code segment which works
when the language locale is set to English but when the desktop is set to
some no English locale, it ended with "subscript out of range"

I wonder if someone can help to give me some hints on what's wrong and what
do I need to do the fix the problem? It is quite urgent.

====  code begin ====
Sub InsertNewColumn()
 dim X,AddNew,col
 set X=document.frmworkauthorization.objXarray
 set frmGrd = Document.frmWorkauthorization.grdworkauthorization

 X.insert 2,0     <<<< subscript out of range when locale set to non-English
locale e.g. China PRC
 Set AddNew= frmGrd.Columns.Add(0)
 AddNew.Visible=True
 Set Col =frmGrd.Columns.Item(0)
 Col.caption ="Status"
 Col.datafield="Status"
 Col.Width=60
 Col.HeadAlignment=2
 frmGrd.rebind
End Sub
==== End ====

Thanks in advanced for any help.
Bill

Mon, 24 Oct 2005 08:21:33 GMT

1. Xarray ended up with Subscript out of range in Asian locale

2. Subscript out of range error

3. Subscript Out Of Range

4. Subscript out of range error

5. Subscript out of range error

6. Subscript out of range

7. AddShapeRecordDetected Error: Subscript out of range

8. Defining an array and getting Subscript Out of Range Error

9. array subscript out of range

10. help with subscript out of range error

11. subscript out of range? (floating array problem)

12. Visual Basic - Subscript Out Of Range