Sending files to recipients in the explorer send to menu
Author Message
 Sending files to recipients in the explorer send to menu

I need to know if its possible to send a file to a place listed in the
windows explorer send to menu using Visual Basic V5 pro.

Thanks for any help
Matthew Winchcombe

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT
 Sending files to recipients in the explorer send to menu
Everything featured in that folder represents a shortcut in a folder in the
system somewhere, I'm not sure if that helps you at all...

~Alex

Quote:
> I need to know if its possible to send a file to a place listed in the
> windows explorer send to menu using visual basic V5 pro.

> Thanks for any help
> Matthew Winchcombe

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT
 Sending files to recipients in the explorer send to menu

| Everything featured in that folder represents a shortcut in a folder in
the
| system somewhere, I'm not sure if that helps you at all...

The place of that folder is defined in the registry at:
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\Shell
Folders\SendTo
and is normally
"C:\WINDOWS\SendTo"

Johan

| ~Alex
|

| > I need to know if its possible to send a file to a place listed in the
| > windows explorer send to menu using visual basic V5 pro.
| >
| > Thanks for any help
| > Matthew Winchcombe

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT

1. Help with File/Send To Recipient

2. Message sent to explorer before file is draged.

3. sending e-mail to multiple recipients.

4. Need to code sending email to various recipients

5. Send to Mail Recipient

6. Outlook (checkbox to send to recipient)

7. Error with "send to - mail recipient"

8. send to hidden recipient

9. What does recipient see - sending mailitem with specific font

10. how to send mail to multilple recipient ....................

11. Sent To Mail recipient

12. Send To Mail Recipient