Static class module in VBA
Author Message
 Static class module in VBA

Hi,

I have a question regarding VBA in Office 97:

Does something like Java's static class exist in VBA?
E.g. I can refer to a class, it's methods and properties without having
instantiated it.

I know you can do it in VB5/6 by setting the class module's instancing
property to GlobalSingleUse/GlobalMultiUse, but what about VBA???

Regards,

-J?rgen

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT

1. Class modules 97 - Refering to array within a custom class module

2. Accessing procedures of a class module from another class module

3. ACC97/VBA: Creating Class Modules

4. Exposing NEWENUM IUNKNOWN interface from a VBA Class mOdule

5. Make VBA Class Modules Available Out-of-Process

6. Circular Reference Between Modules when 2 Class Modules Listen to Each others Events

7. Class Module and Module

8. Class Modules & Modules

9. VB Modules/Class Modules

10. class module vs. module

11. modules and class modules

12. Returning the name of a module/class module