use validate event to replace lostfocus event
Author Message
 use validate event to replace lostfocus event

Hi,

I am trying to use validate event to replace lostfocus event since lostfocus
does not fire when user presses short-cut key (e.g. ALT-C). However, I am
not sure whether there are any side effect or consideration in using
validate event.

If anyone have experience in validate event, could you tell me.

Thanks in advance
Lewis Leung

Wed, 13 Mar 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. Validating, Validated, LostFocus Event Order

2. VB Grid RowColChange Event Vs TextBox LostFocus Event

3. Inadvertently bypassing LostFocus event by using shortcut key combo to click another button

4. How to validate text box contents in validating event as well as assignment

5. Form's validate does not fire usercontrol(inside textbox) validating event

6. Help on Leave & LostFocus Event

7. Problem with Focus and LostFocus Events

8. LostFocus key event

9. Can't get the LostFocus event jumping from TextBox to MSFlexGrid

10. LostFocus Event Problem

11. MSGBox in LostFocus cancel event GotFocus

12. About LostFocus event