Client Server problem - ActiveX Can't create object
Author Message
 Client Server problem - ActiveX Can't create object

Hi,

I have 2 VB 6.0 applications, one is a server ActiveX EXE that resides on a
NT Server 4.0 and one client application on an NT Workstation 4.0.

I always get ActiveX error - can't create object (error 429)

All the security in the DCOM is ok.

Can someone tell me what is wrong in my application?

Thanks in advanced.

Fri, 01 Jun 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. OLE/ActiveX problem, can't Create Object

2. DCOM Problem - Err 429 ActiveX Component can't create Object

3. Problem: OLE automation server can't create object

4. Runtime error '429', ActiveX can't create object

5. 'ActiveX can't create object'

6. help ActiveX Error : ActiveX component can't create object

7. Run-time error '429': ActiveX component can't create object

8. Run-Time Error '429': ActiveX component can't create object

9. Run time error '429': ActiveX component can't create object

10. 'ActiveX can't create object'

11. ActiveX Error : ActiveX component can't create object

12. Run-time error '429': ActiveX component can't create object