Play a wav file on click the programs exit button
Author Message
 Play a wav file on click the programs exit button

Hi All,
Yes another damn dumb newbie,
Please can someone tell me how to get the exit button to play a wav
file when closing the program down. Cheers Si.

Sun, 29 Oct 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. please help with playing a wav file on click

2. Q: using MCI control to play .wav file in a command button

3. How do I play wav files etc in a VB.net program

4. Playing WAV files from VB programs

5. Play a .wav file in my VB6 program?

6. Play a wave file when click a button?

7. Playing a WAV sound on a click event.

8. Keep focus unless Exit button clicked?

9. Playing WAV files and MIDI files

10. Playing .wav files or .mid files

11. Playing a .wav File from a .vbs File

12. .vbs file to play a .wav if file size does not equal 0