to the DLL?  I know that QuickView lets you see the export table, but it
doesn't list the required arguments.  Any shareware or freeware (freeware
preferred) program would be helpful.

Wed, 08 Nov 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 Program for finding API Calls in DLLs

<< Subject:       Program for finding API Calls in DLLs

Date:   Sat, 23 May 1998 13:38:55 -0600

Does anyone know of a program that will find the API calls possible for a
DLL (aka info in the Export Table) including the arguments that are passed
to the DLL?  I know that QuickView lets you see the export table, but it
doesn't list the required arguments.  Any shareware or freeware (freeware
preferred) program would be helpful.

A program called OLEHELPER i think suits your needs made by Ramcur Systems,

sales, a demo is available

Update your bookmarks my VB home page has moved to:
www.angelfire.com\me\VBmaster\index.htm

(cheers Dennis ;)

Thu, 23 Nov 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. API-call for finding running programs?

2. Need Win32 API Calls to find Handle of a Program Running in Windows95

3. API call gives COMMDLG.DLL not found

4. VBA API call can't find kernel32.dll (NT 4.0)

5. seeing what api calls are called from a program

6. API Hot Key call in VB program to activate another resident program

7. All about API calls DLL calls

8. LogonUser API call in Windows 95/98 / How do you use Secur32.dll/Security.dll

9. LogonUser API call in Windows 95/98 / How do you use Secur32.dll/Security.dll

10. Calling API with strucures / finding pointer to string

11. How do I find Internet API calls

12. Calling API - File not found