California Software Jobs / Exciting Company / Nice Area
Author Message
 California Software Jobs / Exciting Company / Nice Area

If you are an expienced person with software skills,
and live near San Juan Capistrano, California,
then please check out our web site and see if you are a fit.

http://www.*-*-*.com/

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT
 California Software Jobs / Exciting Company / Nice Area

Quote:

> If you are an expienced person with software skills,
> and live near San Juan Capistrano, California,
> then please check out our web site and see if you are a fit.

Employment solicitations (and responses thereto) are off-topic (and
unwelcome to serious technical Q&A participants) in technical
discussion newsgroups. Since most of the _experienced_ regular
participants view these posts as unwelcome and will not respond, it is
also not a particularly fertile field for finding _qualified_
candidates.

In fact, most ISPs post information on Newsgroup Netiquette and explain
that adverti{*filter*}ts and employment solicitations are prohibited in all
newsgroups EXCEPT those whose charter specifically allows them. The
charter of comp.lang.basic.visual.misc does not allow either.

By the way, there are quite a number of jobs newsgroups and job sites
which are likely to be more productive than this newsgroup. Using any
of the major search engines with search words of "jobs" and "computers"
will find you a great many sites devoted to job posting, resume
posting, or both. Your news source should have a list of the newsgroups
they carry... look for ones with "jobs" in the name. Many of the "jobs"
newsgroups are identified by locality - there is likely one for yours.
Two websites which allow free posting both by those with work and those
seeking it are http: www.developerscoop.com and
http://www.*-*-*.com/

We assume you just did not know the rules; we are not offended, but
just trying to keep the traffic in the newsgroup within reasonable
bounds and hold it to its intended purpose of technical questions,
answers, and discussion. I wish you much good luck in finding qualified
candidates; I _hope_ that you will pursue that elsewhere. Thanks for
your future consideration.

--
 L. M. (Larry) Linson
  http://www.*-*-*.com/ - North Texas PC User Group - Visit and Join

Sent via Deja.com http://www.*-*-*.com/
Before you buy.

Mon, 14 Apr 2003 08:22:40 GMT

1. California Software Jobs / Exciting Company / Nice Area

2. ** JOB ** - JOB Opportunities in NYC area

3. Wanted a programmer in So. California area

4. Exciting Opportunity for Principal Software Engineer

5. Wanted a programmer in So. California area

6. Job-Visual Basic Programming (California)

7. Job Opportunity-US-LA-Entertainment Company

8. Job Opportunity-LA-Entertainment Company

9. Major Japanese Distribution Alliance Announced by Canadian Software Company

10. Study: Outsourcing software development to off-shore companies