backup files to disk
Author Message
 backup files to disk

Anyone seen a procedure which accepts one or more direct dir's and save's
them to one or more disks?

Am working on an excel solution and need to backup and transport multiple
files from mulitiple locations to one system. That sounds easy, and I sure
hope it is.

I tried to call ms backup.exe with options but that didn't give me a working
solution. Tried pkzip with spandisks etc.

Suggestions?

Mon, 05 Jun 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. Backup to Floppy Disk

2. spanning floppy disks when making a backup

3. Backup to mulitple disks

4. Backup on floppy-disk from VB

5. Backup and Restore to Disk

6. How to ... System Backup/Restore, Backup utilities

7. How to ... System Backup/Restore, Backup utilities

8. NT Backup / Systemstate backup error

9. Backup files

10. Programmatically copy and backup files?

11. Backup File

12. How to backup eventlog to *.evt file