VB applications running in the System Tray?
Author Message
 VB applications running in the System Tray?

Hi,

 Which things should I do to my VB code for making the application run
in the System Tray? I am using VB5 on NT 4.0 or Win 98.

Thanks.

Lorne Sun

Sent via Deja.com http://www.*-*-*.com/
Before you buy.

Sat, 17 Aug 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. Setting a system tray icon while application is running

2. VB applications and system tray - help!

3. VB app running in the system tray?

4. VB App Running in the System Tray

5. Q: Problems with System Tray functionality in VB5 and question about TaskBar/System Tray

6. System Tray application

7. How to build an application that sits only in the system tray

8. Application -> start in system tray

9. Minimizing an Application to the System Tray...

10. Iconizing application to system tray

11. Running VB Application, systems font is set to LARGE, bottom controls not completely visible

12. system tray - modifying icons belonging to other applications