Passing Text Delimited String into User Defined Data Type
Author Message
 Passing Text Delimited String into User Defined Data Type

I have a text delimited string I wish to pass into a user-defined data
type. Short of running a series of Do...Loop's to pull the info out.

The only info I have found on text-delimited data involves pulling data
from files. I am reading data from the serial port and putting NMEA
Sentences (which contain GPS information) into a string.

This may be what a Variant is for, but I don't even know enough about VB
to be dangerous yet.

Thanks,
Drew

Sun, 31 Dec 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. Passing Strings as members of User Defined Types to an API call

2. Passing String into a User-Defined Type(Structure)

3. Passing Array or a user defined data type as a parameter to a storedprocedure in Oracle

4. Passing an array of user-defined data type to a class module

5. Passing User Defined Data Types

6. Passing User Defined Data Types to ASP from COM Object

7. Passing Array or a user defined data type as a parameter to a storedprocedure in Oracle

8. Passing user defined data type as input to ORACLE SP

9. Redefining string data as user defined type

10. Q: variant data type with user defined data type

11. User Control and User Defined Type Passing

12. Compile error: User-defined data type not defined!