Internet Explorer Toolbars
Author Message
 Internet Explorer Toolbars

Hi,

Does anyone know how to add an extra toolbar and buttons (like real player)
to Internet Explorer or can anyone point me to some code.  Tried searching
for the code for a while but havn't found anything, which is making me think
that VB cannot do this.

Many thanks in advance.

Paul.

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT
 Internet Explorer Toolbars

Quote:
> Hi,

> Does anyone know how to add an extra toolbar and buttons (like real
player)
> to Internet Explorer or can anyone point me to some code.  Tried searching
> for the code for a while but havn't found anything, which is making me
think
> that VB cannot do this.

> Many thanks in advance.

> Paul.

Q149276
HOW TO: Use Icon with the windows 95/98 System Tray.
* http://support.microsoft.com/support/kb/articles/q149/2/76.asp
----
 Q117085
HOW TO: Use the System Tray Directly from Visual Basic 5.
* http://support.microsoft.com/support/kb/articles/q176/0/85.asp
----
 Q162613
HOW TO: Manipulate Icons in the System Tray with Visual Basic.
* http://support.microsoft.com/support/kb/articles/q162/6/13.asp

For other resources look for System Tray on my home page.

--

Henri Leboeuf

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT

1. creating a dockable internet explorer toolbar

2. Internet Explorer toolbar

3. Button in Internet Explorer toolbar

4. Internet Explorer toolbar question

5. Internet Explorer toolbar control

6. ! Anyone want Internet Explorer toolbars?

7. Internet Explorer Toolbar ?

8. Internet Explorer Toolbar Addins

9. internet explorer toolbar

10. Internet Explorer ToolBar

11. Internet Explorer toolbar icons

12. Internet Explorer Toolbar (rebar control) creatable in VB????