problem making help file for VB program?
Author Message
 problem making help file for VB program?

I wrote both a rtf file, made with Word for Windows 95, and a hpj file. Both of these were part of creating a help file for a program I'm making. This is the first help file I've ever attempted to create, so I'm still a beginner in this field.
    I got error 4096 when I tried to compile a "Test" help file. It said there was an error at byte offset 0x11e (I do understand hexadecimal). I checked in the online book that came with Visual Basic Professional Edition, and it said that if I'm using Word I shouldn't come up with this particular error.
    I'm at a loss, and would really appreciate anyone's input. I've included the test rtf file. Thanx in advance for your help.

             Signing off,
                   Wolflord

Tue, 17 Oct 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. .inf files and dsklayt program and making small setup files

2. Making Help files in VB 6...examples?

3. Making Help files in VB 6...examples?

4. Making my programs available to the world and making my fortune (grin)

5. Making a program wait for file access

6. Making a .EXE file program

7. VB6.0 made exe programs needs DLL files

8. making unique file format !!! (in some programs)

9. making unique file format !!! (in some programs)

10. making unique file format !!! (in some programs)

11. Help Making a Help File

12. Help making Help Files!