Update
Author Message
 Update

I wrote a programm in VB5 and make it exe.Is it posible to make a batch file
which fixes problems in the exe file.

Mon, 03 Jun 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 Update
What problems, like general bugs, if so then no, have you not got the source
code anymore

Quote:
> I wrote a programm in VB5 and make it exe.Is it posible to make a batch
file
> which fixes problems in the exe file.

Mon, 03 Jun 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 Update
What problems, like general bugs, if so then no, have you not got the source
code anymore

Quote:
> I wrote a programm in VB5 and make it exe.Is it posible to make a batch
file
> which fixes problems in the exe file.

Mon, 03 Jun 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 Update
I wrote a programm in VB5 and make it exe.Is it posible to make a batch file
which fixes problems in the exe file.

Mon, 03 Jun 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. Using--After Update-- to update field in table.

2. Updating a single OLE link for a record OR updating existing database

3. +++ New Access 97 Jet Update - Bug Updates

4. Updating fields: footer doesn't update right

5. Updating Links in Word 2002, Edit, Links, Select Update Method

6. Dataset changes updates grid , How to update SQL table

7. How to I update my app the way Windows update works

8. Help: updating text file-Updating Data in a linked table not supported by this ISAM

9. ADODB.Recordset.Update does not update?

10. VB6,Access97,ADO - Update query doesn't update all records

11. 2nd SQL Server update after update text field corrupts row - using RDO

12. Updating data to a memo field using SQL UPDATE