threed.ocx bug?
Author Message
 threed.ocx bug?

Using threed.ocx generated buttons as cancel enabled consistantly
gives me an "illegal operation error"  which promptly shuts down VB
and eats everything since the project was last saved.

If this a bug or what?  I don't see any problems with the code unless
I am supposed to write something special to make up for what appears
to be yet another m${*filter*}up.

sheesh.

Fri, 20 Nov 1998 03:00:00 GMT

1. Threed Bug

2. THREED.VBX 3.0a BUG(?)

3. Bug - Bitmaps and 3D controls (threed.vbx)

4. Located bug in THREED.VBX 3.00.006

5. HELP!!!! Cannot use threed.ocx

6. Threed.ocx licence

7. Problem converting THREED.VBX to THREED32.OCX

8. Threed 16 OCX setup Error

9. A warning on threed.ocx

10. VB4: Problem converting from Threed.vbx to Threed32.ocx

11. Error using Threed.OCX

12. THREED.OCX - Where can i find this file...