IE 3.01 & active X
Author Message
 IE 3.01 & active X

Hi all

I wrote a program to monitor the fridge temp in our factory .
with a server program running on a server pc talking to a plc and a
client (document dll) to comunicate vi tcp/ip (winsock) to the server
app.

My problem is , that on my PC (and a few other)  it starts up fine from
within IE3.01 when I point it at the URL, but on others it comes up and
gives the "save to disk,pick application to execute prompt." anybody
else had this happen??

Thu, 01 Jun 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. Using DAO 3/3.5 via OLE with Delphi 3.01

2. Acrobat 3.01 and Visual Basic Error

3. Control Panel and Explorer 3.01

4. VBRUN version 3.01?

5. INTERSOLV 3.01 32-BIT INFORMIX

6. VLMenuPlus 3.01

7. ADOCE 3.1 is a provider valid for Pocket Access 3.01

8. Active X controls not working in IE 5.5 but works in IE 6.0

9. Messagebox appears in not active IE window

10. Help: PostData IE Active X

11. Beware VB4.0 + Active X + IE 3.0

12. Messagebox appears in not active IE window