DB Combo Boxes
Author Message
 DB Combo Boxes

I'm trying to load (as an array) dbCombo controls to a form. However,since
the DataSource property is not available at runtime, how to I set it for the
DBCombo controls that get loaded? Is there any way around this.? (The
dataSources for each loaded control are to be different)

Wed, 05 Dec 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 DB Combo Boxes
I do not know of any way to accomplish this using the standard (DAO) data
control, but you can do it directly using the ADO data control. This might
be a good motivation to start using the ADO. Just remember when you set your
DataSource and related properties that these are objects in the ADODC, not
names of objects. You code will look like this:

Set DataCombo1.DataSource = adodc1

Dan Buskirk

Quote:
> I'm trying to load (as an array) dbCombo controls to a form. However,since
> the DataSource property is not available at runtime, how to I set it for
the
> DBCombo controls that get loaded? Is there any way around this.? (The
> dataSources for each loaded control are to be different)

Wed, 05 Dec 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. ADO, Access, DB Combo boxes

2. DB Combo boxes

3. how do i fill DB combo box using dao