IP Address & MAC Address
Author Message
 IP Address & MAC Address

Ok, I know that there was a thread back a few months ago, but I can't
locate it on Dejanews... Could someone PLEASE help!!! :)

I need to get the complete MAC address from my NIC and it's IP address... I
cannot use WINIPCFG and copy from there... I need it to work for Windows
3.1, Win95, as well as Win NT 4.0   :/  Please, please, please... help
clear my confusion...

Oh yea, I am using VB 5.0 - will use VB 4.0 16 for the Win 3.1
workstations...

Thanks in advance!

Rob

Fri, 28 Jan 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. Network adapter question: how to put ip address and MAC addresses together

2. Mapping IP address to MAC address (VB5.0)

3. VBscript for IP Address, Mac Address, Username

4. MAC Address to IP Address

5. MAC Address to IP Address

6. MAC address --> IP address

7. Get MAC address with IP address

8. MAC Address to IP Address

9. Getting the ip address based on the MAC Address

10. Getting a machine's MAC address given a NETBIOS machine name or IP address

11. tcpip address and mac address

12. MAC and IP address