Custom controls load as Picture Box in VB5
Author Message
 Custom controls load as Picture Box in VB5

Why do custom controls which I used on my VB3 froms, load as a Picture
Box when I load the forms into VB5, even though I have the VB5 version
of these custom controls installed on my system, and added to my VB5
project?

The controls in question are the Crescent QuickPak and Sheridan Data
Widgets controls.

Mon, 04 Jun 2001 03:00:00 GMT

2. Fast-loading Pictures to Picture Boxes?

3. Transparant pictures loading in a picture box

4. How do I load .jpg pictures into picture boxes in VB 4.0

5. Load a picture in a picture control

7. Possible BUG in VB5 Picture and Image Box Control

8. Sustaining a custom palette in a picture box

9. newbie Q: text box control on a custom dialog box form

10. Images Controls that load picture from a recordset without Data Control

11. Images Controls that load picture from a recordset without Data Control

12. Load a picture in a control from a recordset without use Data Control