VB5 - Ho do you Minimize in System Tray?
Author Message
 VB5 - Ho do you Minimize in System Tray?

I would like to know how to make a program minimize in the SYSTEM TRAY.
Is there an API command to do such a function?

Thanks,
Robert

Fri, 19 Jan 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 VB5 - Ho do you Minimize in System Tray?
Can't remember exacty how to do it, but I remember there's something in
microsoft's knowledge base about it (www.microsoft.com/kb)
Quote:

>I would like to know how to make a program minimize in the SYSTEM TRAY.
>Is there an API command to do such a function?

>Thanks,
>Robert

Fri, 19 Jan 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. ***** Minimize VB5 app to system tray

2. Minimize app to System Tray (VB5)

3. minimize to the Win95 System Tray? (VB5)

4. CoolHide - Help you hide/minimize window to Tray and hide icons from the system tray

5. CoolHide - Help you hide/minimize window to Tray and hide icons from the system tray

6. Q: Problems with System Tray functionality in VB5 and question about TaskBar/System Tray

7. Minimize AC00 to system tray

8. minimized in system tray

9. Minimize to system tray [VB6]

10. VB3: Minimize to Win 95 System Tray?

11. Starting app minimized in system tray

12. Minimize into System Tray