Print to Picture and then saving the new picture
Author Message
 Print to Picture and then saving the new picture

I am designing a program that will make a get information from a asp of orders from a client over the internet and save the client information.  a invoice for the purchases of the client will then be generated. This invoice contain graphics like the company logo and other graphic stuff. The company has a existing client base (not internet based) that is given invoices in this format.They want the invoices that is mailed to the internet clients to look exactly the same as the pre-printed invoices that is printed on the printed forms used by the shop. I thought that I will scan in the invoice and then use the picture.print method to do this. The printing work fine but when I save the picture and e-mail it the bank invoice appear at the client. I tried to use a rich text box but this moves the graphics around and it is hard to format the invoice. The service provider where the website is located would allow me the install dll's but would not allow me to use third party software.

Does any one know how I can merge the printing on the picture with the picture in the picture box that when I save the picture the printing stays on the picture. Any other way of doing this would be appreciated.

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT

1. Upload picture to picture box and *save*?????

2. Saving picture from a picture box using screen capturing

3. Saving/copying a own-drawn picture in a picture-box

4. Saving pictures from picture box in other formats (VB3)

5. How to save picture drawn on picture box ?

6. save picture from a picture box

7. picture height is different from Picture.picture.height

8. picture height is different from Picture.picture.height

9. picture height is different from Picture.picture.height

10. picture height is different from Picture.picture.height

11. picture height is different from Picture.picture.height

12. Save a Picture without the save dialog ??