Creating a Dos 6.2 Boot Disk Under Win '95
Author Message
 Creating a Dos 6.2 Boot Disk Under Win '95

        I'm looking for a way to code a program in VB4 that will enable an end
user to create a Dos 6.2 Boot Disk within the Windows '95 enviornment.

        The problem that I'm faced with (as I'm sure you all know) is that system
files (io.sys & msdos.sys) must be written to specific locations on disk.

        Since I am unable to Shell to Dos 6.2's sys.com command (incorrect Dos
version under Win '95) and modifying setver would at the least require a
reboot (assuming it would work).  I'm left with the dilemma of copying
these files. Again, the problem is that the system files must reside at
specific locations.

        Suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
- David

Wed, 11 Aug 1999 03:00:00 GMT

1. Creating a Dos 6.2 Boot Disk Under Win '95

2. Creating a DOS boot disk with VB

3. Visual Basic 5.0 and Extra 6.2 Attachmate Object for 95/NT

4. ******Need OLD BASIC (BASICA?) for current DOS (6.2)

5. BASICA on a Pentium (MS-DOS 6.2)

6. BASICA on a Pentium (MS-DOS 6.2)

7. creating windows using win'95 api...

8. Callin API in Win'95 to create dinamicaly objets

9. Creating 16 bit vb4.0 app under '95 will not run under win 3.1

10. creating windows using win'95 api...

11. creating windows using win'95 api...