Installing VB 5.0 Professional Edition
Author Message
 Installing VB 5.0 Professional Edition

I have a legally blind co-worker and we are trying to install VB 5.0 on his
Windows 95 computer.  We shut down all of the accesability software that he
needs before we start the install and the install seems to go fine.

After starting VB, he seems to have all the normal components in the tool
box, text box, label, checkbox,...  But when we try to add components to the
tool box  there are only about ten.  When we select the Designer or
insertable obejcts tab on the components window we get a "file not found"
error.

We have tried to re-install, remove and install and have not had any better
success.

Does anybody have any ideas?

Sat, 30 Jun 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 Installing VB 5.0 Professional Edition
I have a legally blind co-worker and we are trying to install VB 5.0 on his
Windows 95 computer.  We shut down all of the accesability software that he
needs before we start the install and the install seems to go fine.

After starting VB, he seems to have all the normal components in the tool
box, text box, label, checkbox,...  But when we try to add components to the
tool box  there are only about ten.  When we select the Designer or
insertable obejcts tab on the components window we get a "file not found"
error.

We have tried to re-install, remove and install and have not had any better
success.

Does anybody have any ideas?

Sun, 01 Jul 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. VB 5.0 Professional Edition Vs. VB 5.0 Enterprise Edition

2. VB 5.0 Professional edition does it support ?

3. Seeking VB 5.0 Professional Edition

4. Writing Word VBA in VB 5.0 Professional Edition

5. VB 6.0 Professional Edition won't install

6. VB Enterprise Edition vs. Professional Edition

7. Visual Basic 5.0 Professional Edition and ADO 2.0

8. need visual C++ 5.0 Professional Edition

9. Display network neighborhood in Visual Basic 5.0 Professional Edition

10. Visual Basic 5.0 Professional Edition and ADO 2.0

11. Visual Basic 5.0 Professional Edition

12. Wanted Visual Basic 5.0 Professional Edition