Enabled = false color HELP!!!
Author Message
 Enabled = false color HELP!!!

I have a few text boxes where Enabled is turned to False as I do not want people to getin. However, the color is gray. How do I get the color of it to Black.

e-mail me please.

Thanks
Craig

Tue, 07 Sep 1999 03:00:00 GMT
 Enabled = false color HELP!!!

Quote:

> I have a few text boxes where Enabled is turned to False as I do not want people to getin. However, the color is gray. How do I get the color
of it to Black.

> e-mail me please.

> Thanks
> CraigLeave it enabled and set the locked property

Thu, 09 Sep 1999 03:00:00 GMT

1. enabled = false cmdbtn label color

2. text color when enabled = false

3. Textbox - Enabled False - Font Color

4. Help-- question re textbox enabled=false

5. TreeView.enabled = False

6. control.Enabled = False

7. Making a column enable = False

8. TreeView.Enabled = False

9. Modify default font for me.combobox.enable = false

10. Enable=False behavior?

11. combobox-enabled=false

12. MASKED EDITBOX VB50. CHANGING BACKCOLOR FOR ENABLED=FALSE