Passing Data from VB App Text Box to a Web Page Text Box
Author Message
 Passing Data from VB App Text Box to a Web Page Text Box

Hi,

I just started using VB6 and was wondering if anyone
here might understand the process of passing info from a VB program
text box into a corresponding browser web page text box.

I'm trying to duplicate the ability of a program called Gator, that
fills in passwords.

All I want to do is click a button in my VB application and have it
fill in a text box within the web page with some specified info like a
user name or password, etc.

Does anyone have any idea how this is done ?

I can't find anything in my VB docs that helps.

In the API functions, I don't know what such a function may be called.

Any advice would be appreciated, ThanX

** JAY - Lost in VB6 Land **

Fri, 06 Jun 2003 15:15:44 GMT

1. Text box text on new page text box

2. using VB text boxes data but not text boxes in word 2000

3. passing variables from a text box to a document.write text box

4. Auto popluate text box with data from another text box

5. How do I get VB to fill in a text box on a web page

6. Linking VB text box to powerpoint text box

7. Vb 4.0 Problems updating Text Boxes from Combo Box linked to Data Control

8. Sending text to an input box on a web page

9. Sending text to an input box on a web page

10. Set value of text box on form in web page

11. Event on Message box or text box from external app

12. Get text from another apps text box