Various OCX Controls needed
Author Message
 Various OCX Controls needed

Hi

I'm writing an app in VB5 and have need of controls that do the
following.  I've spent quite a few hours searching the net, and have
found some I need, but still need the following:

1. A text/label control that can be rotated and automatically resized.
I have found one that can be rotated but it does not automatically
resize itself. It would preferably be a Rich Text Format control.

2. A 3D text/label control that can be rotated as above.

3. A Shape control that can be rotated.  This will be done by users at
run-time.  Users will be also be moving the control around on the
screen as well as adding and deleting the control, so I don't want to
do this by drawing straight onto the form.

The app is not for commercial use, so I would prefer freeware
controls.  But failing that I am willing to purchase
commercial/shareware controls.

I would appreciate it if someone could either post here, or email me,
with urls of sites I can find controls such as these.

Thanks
Darren

Thu, 17 May 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 Various OCX Controls needed
Check out
www.componentsource.com

Marl Atkins
Microsoft Certified Professional
"Always looking for work. Don't learn it, let me do it!!"
SoftLink Systems
www.softlinksys.com
(407) 767-9016

Quote:

>Hi

>I'm writing an app in VB5 and have need of controls that do the
>following.  I've spent quite a few hours searching the net, and have
>found some I need, but still need the following:

>1. A text/label control that can be rotated and automatically resized.
>I have found one that can be rotated but it does not automatically
>resize itself. It would preferably be a Rich Text Format control.

>2. A 3D text/label control that can be rotated as above.

>3. A Shape control that can be rotated.  This will be done by users at
>run-time.  Users will be also be moving the control around on the
>screen as well as adding and deleting the control, so I don't want to
>do this by drawing straight onto the form.

>The app is not for commercial use, so I would prefer freeware
>controls.  But failing that I am willing to purchase
>commercial/shareware controls.

>I would appreciate it if someone could either post here, or email me,
>with urls of sites I can find controls such as these.

>Thanks
>Darren

Thu, 17 May 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. Various OCX Controls needed

2. Help needed simulating events for various controls

3. COMCTL32.ocx, and its various versions

4. Need to code sending email to various recipients

5. Visual Basic 5.0 .EXE's and the various DLL's it needs

6. Visual Basic 5.0 .EXE's and the various DLL's it needs

7. Visual Basic 5.0 .EXE's and the various DLL's it needs

8. Visual Basic 5.0 .EXE's and the various DLL's it needs

9. Need help and examples of getting and setting various mixer volumes and mute status through API

10. Various DLL's needed

11. One Control Button Click to Perform Various Actions

12. Controlling Windows Media Player over Various Forms