Are there Escape Chars in VB?
Author Message
 Are there Escape Chars in VB?

Quote:

>I need to place quotes in a text string
>and haven't seen it documented.
>Is this poss?

sMyStr = "The last word will be in " & Chr$(34) & "double-quotes" & Chr$(34)

Lee Weiner
weiner AT fuse DOT net

Sun, 15 Oct 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 Are there Escape Chars in VB?

Quote:

>I need to place quotes in a text string
>and haven't seen it documented.
>Is this poss?

Debug.Print "In VB3 you can do it like ""this""."

--
-- Mike Barnes, Owner, Exodus Computer Systems, Stockport, England.
-- If you post a response to Usenet, please *don't* send me a copy by e-mail.

Mon, 16 Oct 2000 03:00:00 GMT

2. escape Javascript equivalant in VBA for URL Escape Sequences

3. ASCII Chars -> large chars

4. char after each 2 chars in a string.

5. Reading a text file char by char.

6. Getting a single char, Putting a single char.

7. Char by Char file input?

8. REPOST: Want mask chars but not prompt chars in MaskEdBox (from Aug 22)

9. Want mask chars but not prompt chars in MaskEdBox

10. problem with char field and special ascii char

11. Help required for Unicode Chars(greek chars)

12. Search Char By Char Like MS Index Searches