DllMain, Single entry point?
Author Message
 DllMain, Single entry point?

I understand that in C/C++, there can be a single entry point (DLLMain) that
can be defined. Thus functions can be declared with the Declare statement.

Basically, I need to access functions I wrote in VB in Word 95 (WordBasic).
Therefore I need to use the Declare statement in Word 95.

Any idea what is VB's equivalent to the 'single entry point' DLLMain?

Thanks!

ECatz

Fri, 16 Mar 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. ***Point to Point Single Video Streaming*****

2. Byte representation of single and double floating point types

3. Floating point conversion problem (Single to Double)

4. Single-point calculation returning wrong value

5. Single-point updates to MS Graph via OLE?

6. Single point refresh for MSChart Control

7. Format Single/Double with point (.)

8. dll entry point was not found

9. DLL entry points within msaccess.exe

10. Problem with results from TwipsFromFont entry point in Access97

11. dll entry point not found

12. Excel/VBA: placing an entry point for data