Handling a Handle...?
Author Message
 Handling a Handle...?

I just wanna know the way to handle a Windows Handle...
I know what a handle do but I don't know if Windows give it or if I
must give it to Windows.
Some help?

Thu, 06 Jul 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 Handling a Handle...?

    Windows provides HANDLEs. Exactly how you get a handle
depends on what it is a HANDLE to, i.e.:
        bitmap handle
        window handle
        file handle
        mutex handle
        etc. ad nauseum

    What are you trying to do?

--
Ron Ruble
Raffles Software Development, Inc.

Quote:

>I just wanna know the way to handle a Windows Handle...
>I know what a handle do but I don't know if Windows give it or if I
>must give it to Windows.
>Some help?

Thu, 06 Jul 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. Application handle from mutex handle?

2. Error Handling (Handle by number)

3. VB5: convert VB file handle to OS file handle

4. Window Handle based on Instance Handle???

5. Error Handling Is not Handling

6. -~=###--WHAT IS THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN HANDLED EVENTS AND UN-HANDLED EVENTS?---#=~-

7. ActiveX control to handle mouseover event handling?

8. Handles, Handles ???

9. C File Handle and OS File Handle

10. Getting a bitmap handle from an icon handle

11. How to Find a Window Handle Based on an Instance Handle

12. How to get the number of free Handles or the number of used handles