WAV recording with API calls
Author Message
 WAV recording with API calls

Apologies if this post is repeated, i did post a week ago but never got my
own message back from the server so assume it didnt get there.

Im looking for info (and preferably sample code !) that will enable me to
record to a WAV (or other codec !) file from the sound card line in.  I want
the thing to record, pause, resume etc and write the file when finished.
Im also looking for the ability to fast forward to exact locations in the
file (maybe sample numbers ?).
I understand that this is not possible with the MCI audio control so think i
will need API calls.  I have VB6 if it matters

Also, can any replies be forwarded to my email address as i dont think my
ISP gets all posts through to usenet

--
---
Regards,

South Wales, UK
ICQ: 1556459
PGP key on request

Sat, 17 Nov 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. Writing a WAV file recorded using WaveIn API calls

2. Help: Record a WAV from API

3. Recording a WAV file with the WaveIn API functions

4. recording high quality WAV files using API

5. Q Api Record Wav 32bit

6. Recording a wav file using API?

7. Record wav sound via API

8. Recording sound to wav file using API ?

9. Low Level API WAV Call - BitsPerSample

10. API call for playing .wav files?

11. Getting JobInfo records from the EnumJobs API-call in VB4

12. All about API calls DLL calls