Making a pause in the execution of a form
Author Message
 Making a pause in the execution of a form

Hi all,
  I'm trying to make in a pause in the execution of a form.  For example,
when the user clicks on the cmdPrint button (on Form1) the program should do
a number of actions then open another form (Form2) and pause the execution
of Form1.  When the user will click on the cmdOk of Form2, the execution of
Form1 should start from where it paused.

  If someone could send me an example, I would appreciate.

Joel Lord

Sat, 04 May 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 Making a pause in the execution of a form
Call Form2 as modal in Form1:

    Form2.Show vbModal, Me

Dag.

Quote:
> Hi all,
>   I'm trying to make in a pause in the execution of a form.  For example,
> when the user clicks on the cmdPrint button (on Form1) the program should
do
> a number of actions then open another form (Form2) and pause the execution
> of Form1.  When the user will click on the cmdOk of Form2, the execution
of
> Form1 should start from where it paused.

>   If someone could send me an example, I would appreciate.

> Joel Lord

Sat, 04 May 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 Making a pause in the execution of a form
Hi all,
  I'm trying to make in a pause in the execution of a form.  For example,
when the user clicks on the cmdPrint button (on Form1) the program should do
a number of actions then open another form (Form2) and pause the execution
of Form1.  When the user will click on the cmdOk of Form2, the execution of
Form1 should start from where it paused.

  If someone could send me an example, I would appreciate.

Joel Lord

Sat, 04 May 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. Pausing code execution while another form open

2. Pause code execution while form is open

3. Pausing Code Execution

4. Pause VB Execution for seconds?

5. Pause execution of VBA Code and Restarting!

6. ***Getting Access 2.0 to pause in the execution of a module

7. Pausing Code Execution - How?

8. Pausing program execution

9. Pause event execution

10. How to pause Program Execution?

11. Creating a pause in program execution

12. Wait - ie pause execution x number of seconds.