Please help with CR and GroupSelectionFormula
Author Message
 Please help with CR and GroupSelectionFormula

I am using VB4-16 with Crystal Reports V3.0.1.32 and am trying to
group records by fiscal year as opposed to calendar year. I am
attempting to use the following GroupSelectionFormula:

Report.GroupSelectionFormula =

on the report and are based on when the users fiscal year begins
(these checkout fine).

When I set the Group Selection in report design mode, I can only
choose daily, monthly, yearly, etc.. There is no item that will let me
choose a custom (i.e., fiscal year) grouping. I then use the same code
as above to define the Group Selection but the report will only show

June).

If I do NOT set any groupings in report design mode and try to use the
GroupSelectionFormula above in code when I call the report, I get no

forward.

I am obviously missing something. If anyone can point me in the right
direction I would be greatly appreciative. Thanks for any and all
help.....

TC

Fri, 28 Apr 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. Help needed with CR and GroupSelectionFormula

2. Please help with CRW GroupSelectionFormula

3. GroupSelectionFormula for Fiscal Year (Please help Seagate)

4. Please help with GroupSelectionFormula

5. PLEASE HELP, PLEASE HELP, PLEASE HELP, PLEASE HELP, PLEASE HELP, PLEASE HELP, PLEASE HELP,

6. HELP!: Crystal Reports - GroupSelectionFormula

7. HELP!: Crystal Reports - GroupSelectionFormula

8. Need help with CRW GroupSelectionFormula

9. Can anyone HELP me PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE

10. com1:line feed after cr help please

11. Please Help with Jet and VB4/CR problem

12. Help me please! CR error in registry