Data Transfer over Serial Interface (V.24 / RS232)
Author Message
 Data Transfer over Serial Interface (V.24 / RS232)

How can I easily transfer ASCII data from an Windows (32bit) application
to another device and back using a serial (RS232 / V.24) interface? I
want to use a XON/XOFF protocol.

Has anyone got a sample application for this in VB? I'm not a very
experienced VB programmer.

Any help appreciated, especially per eMail.

Thanks in advance
Guenter

Sun, 24 Dec 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. VBA interface to serial RS232 port

2. Want to use VB3 with 24+ serial (RS-232) ports

3. help: search programmer for RS232 data transfer protocol

4. IMAGELIST and 24 by 24 bit icons...

5. Serial data transfer...HOW?

6. VB and C Data Transfer/Interface

7. Help Required With Serial Data Transfer

8. Question about transferring data through serial port!

9. Problem with Serial Port COM (RS232)

10. rs232 or serial port communication with multimeter

11. RS232 communication accessing the serial port.

12. test serial port(RS232)