Can not open a vbp file in vb4.0
Author Message
 Can not open a vbp file in vb4.0

Hi, All:
I cannot open a project file with extension name .vbp that was built in
vb4.0. My version is vb4.0 also.

Please help me soon.

Thanks a lot at advance.

Charles

Sun, 03 Jan 1999 03:00:00 GMT
 Can not open a vbp file in vb4.0

Quote:

>Hi, All:
>I cannot open a project file with extension name .vbp that was built in
>vb4.0. My version is vb4.0 also.

>Please help me soon.

>Thanks a lot at advance.

Hi Charles:

Use notepad to open it and see what is wrong. You did not state the error you
were having so I can not address that. All *.VBP files are nothing more than an
ASCII file telling VB where everything is and where it goes. If I can help
further let me know.

Regards

--
Jim Huguley

* Those who sit and think *
* Mostly sit              *

Fri, 08 Jan 1999 03:00:00 GMT
 Can not open a vbp file in vb4.0

Need more info than this .. what exactly is the wording of the error message?

Fri, 08 Jan 1999 03:00:00 GMT
 Can not open a vbp file in vb4.0

Quote:

>Hi, All:
>I cannot open a project file with extension name .vbp that was built in
>vb4.0. My version is vb4.0 also.
>Please help me soon.
>Thanks a lot at advance.
>Charles

You'll need to supply a little more info like what error message you
get? Is this any VBP or one in particular?

Claude

Sat, 09 Jan 1999 03:00:00 GMT

1. Problem in open .vbp in VB4

2. Problem in open .vbp in VB4

3. OLE Server sample not working (DS.VBP/THINGTST.VBP)

4. To .vbp or not to .vbp

5. OLE Server sample not working (DS.VBP/THINGTST.VBP)

6. VB stops responding when opening VBP file in Windows XP

7. FindExecutable does not work for .vbp files

9. VBP 6.0 or VBP 6.0 Upgrade

10. Problem with file references in .vbp files

11. Connection not Open + Server has not yet been opened error messages

12. Open File Dialog not showing Files