VB5: how do I add a link on the desktop thru the install program
Author Message
 VB5: how do I add a link on the desktop thru the install program

Could someone please provide the (altered) code
they used in their install program to add a shortcut
(link) on the desktop to the prog they installed...

Sure would appreciate the help!!!

Cliff

NOTICE TO BULK EMAILER(S):
Pursuant to US Code, Title 47, Chapter
5, Subchapter II, 227, any & all
unsolicited commercial e-mail sent to
this address is subject to a download
and archival fee in the amount of
$500 US and copies will be forwarded
to domain administrators--E-mailing
denotes acceptance of said terms!

  vcard.vcf
< 1K Download

Tue, 22 Aug 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. VB5 Install Program: adding icon to desktop

2. VB5: adding program (desktop) link in Setup

3. When I use Install wizard of VB5,I can only add one program

4. Help: SetupKit - Adding Icons to desktop after install.

5. Problems running script to execute programs/links or folders from Active Desktop

6. Installing a desktop shortcut along with your program

7. Auto Add Date In Memo Field Thru VB5

8. Adding a Program in startup of system thru code/ Registry

9. Adding program icons to start menu + desktop

10. VB5 Setup: Adding a shortcut to the Desktop

11. RADIUS database programming - looking for information on doing it in VB5

12. Adding Icons to desktop and start menu in VB5