CRYSTAL REPORT HELP NEEDED FOR NEWBIE
Author Message
 CRYSTAL REPORT HELP NEEDED FOR NEWBIE

I am trying to print a report whereby a user just clicks a command button and a specified Crystal Report will
print.  The report is called pers.rpt.

I have tried reading the docs and the help files but I am having trouble understanding the guidance. I have
tried adding the report control but do not know the code to insert into the command button procedure to get it
to work.  Please be patient...this is the first time I have tried this.  I have added the "GLOBAL.BAS" to my
project already.

Regards

JW

Fri, 13 Nov 1998 03:00:00 GMT
 CRYSTAL REPORT HELP NEEDED FOR NEWBIE

Quote:

>I am trying to print a report whereby a user just clicks a command button and a
> specified Crystal report will
>print.  The report is called pers.rpt.

>I have tried reading the docs and the help files but I am having trouble
> understanding the guidance. I have
>tried adding the report control but do not know the code to insert into the
> command button procedure to get it
>to work.  Please be patient...this is the first time I have tried this.  I have
> added the "GLOBAL.BAS" to my
>project already.

>Regards

>JW

Here is an example to help you along:

   If (Ask("OK to print quotation?", 2) And WorkSaved) Then
     Screen.MousePointer = 11
     Report1.ReportFileName = "c:\vb\quote\quote.rpt"
     Report1.SelectionFormula = "{Job.JobNum} = " & JobNumber
     Report1.CopiesToPrinter = 2
     Report1.Destination = 1
     Report1.Action = 1
     Screen.MousePointer = 0
   Else
     MsgBox "Work must be saved before printing can proceed!"
   End If
(above code comes from one of my applications)

Harry Strybos   :-{>
"I prefer to die peacefully in my sleep like my grandfather
not screaming in terror like his passengers"

Tue, 17 Nov 1998 03:00:00 GMT

1. Please Help Newbie Crystal Report / VB help needed.

2. Newbie needs help with Crystal Reports parameters

3. Newbie needs help with crystal report

4. Newbie needs help with Crystal report

5. Crystal Reports Newbie needs help

6. Help needed for Crystal Reports 8 newbie!

7. Need Report to look at SQL Data source ( VB / CR newbie needs help)

8. Printing Crystal Reports report help needed

9. Need help printing LARGE reports with vb3.0 and Crystal Reports

10. Need help to write a report with Crystal Report

11. Need help printing LARGE reports with VB3.0 and Crystal Reports 4.5

12. Please Please help !!! Crystal Report Help Needed