Problems running VB 4.0 programs in Windows 95
Author Message
 Problems running VB 4.0 programs in Windows 95

I'm relatively new to Visual Basic, and am in the process of creating my
first
applications.  But when I try to run the programs, from either the Run
command
under the Start button or just double clicking in Windows Explorer, my
programs
do not run.  The hourglass appears as if when I click it's getting the app,
but then
does nothing.  The programs run fine within VB itself, but do not run
outside of it.

I have the 32-bit Visual Basic installed.  Someone please help.

Mark Goodwin

Tue, 27 Jul 1999 03:00:00 GMT

1. VB Progg won't run on Windows 95 version 1 - OLE32.DLL problem

2. i can't run a DOS program under Windows 95 (URGENT)

3. i can't run a DOS program under Windows 95 (URGENT)

4. How do I get the Windows version that my VB 4.0 program is running on

5. Shutting Down Windows 95 via VB 4.0

6. control I/0 ports in Windows 95 with VB 4.0

7. Querying Windows 95 Registry with VB 4.0

8. VB 4.0 Screen Savers with Windows 95

9. Windows 95 and DAO in VB 4.0

10. VB 4.0 and Windows 95 API

11. MAPI DLL cannot loaded unter windows NT 4.0 - but it works with 95/98 - VB 3.0

12. How to change Default Printer In Windows '95 using VB 4.0