how to determine my ip address?
Author Message
 how to determine my ip address?

hello...

a quick question...does anybody have the API code to have my program
determine the current IP address of my computer?  i have both a NIC and a
modem, but i don't want my program to recognize my NIC's IP...just the
modem's.....anybvody able to help?  please reply by email, as i have very
few chances to check newgroups...

thx...
phrogg

Wed, 31 Jan 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. How determine client IP address, port, and computer name

2. how to determine my ip address?

3. how can my program determine my ip address ?

4. How to determine ALL IP ADDRESS's of a PC?

5. Does anyone know how to determine the IP address of the current system.

6. Determining IP Addresses

7. How to determine IP Address?

8. Determine IP address of client PC

9. Determine Computer's IP Address

10. Determine Computer's IP Address

11. How to determine IP address with vb5

12. Determining IP Address