3D wireframe viewer problem
Author Message
 3D wireframe viewer problem

Hello,

my project is a 3D wireframe viewer, the view shall be adjustable.
I have done some things, but I can't get it to work how I want it.
I want to press the right mouse button in the window and rotate and tilt
the view like it is possible in some applications like Rhino.

Now, I have the three angles, and I don't understand how to combine them to
get it to work. It works somehow, but not as expected.

I would be glad if someone could have a look at it (VB5 required):
Charles.Panke.bei.t-online.de/3d1.zip (5KB)

Thanks,
-C-H-A-R-L-E-S-

Sat, 20 Sep 2003 23:18:34 GMT

1. 3d wireframe maze

2. Any 3D wireframe viewer for Windows (VB or Delphi)?

3. Problems with the wireframe view

4. Problem with 3D-fonts in 3D-panels

5. Sample for 3D viewer

6. 3d viewer

7. WireFrame on X File

8. Wireframe objects...

9. Trying to create a poormans wireframe

10. 3d-demo program in 320x200 256 colour mode - 3d.zip [1/1]

11. ANNOUNCE: Adorn 3D - Create 3D user interfaces

12. 3d graph more precisely a 3D curve plotting