THIS IS HOW 2 DISABLE ALT-TAB and CTRL-ALT-DELETE in W95 VB
Author Message
 THIS IS HOW 2 DISABLE ALT-TAB and CTRL-ALT-DELETE in W95 VB

I've asked many times, and I've seen others ask many times, and I
just wanted to let everyone lknow who is still looking for the info that
the MS Knowledge Base has a new article dated Aug 20, 1996, stating how
this can be done.  Use either 'screen savers' of 'reboot' as your key in
the search, and you will find it.  It works, too!

--
+-----------------------+---------------------+
| Art C. DeBuigny       |                     |

|                       +---------------------+
| http://www.*-*-*.com/ ~debuigny             |

Sat, 13 Feb 1999 03:00:00 GMT
 THIS IS HOW 2 DISABLE ALT-TAB and CTRL-ALT-DELETE in W95 VB

: I've asked many times, and I've seen others ask many times, and I
: just wanted to let everyone lknow who is still looking for the info that
: the MS Knowledge Base has a new article dated Aug 20, 1996, stating how
: this can be done.  Use either 'screen savers' of 'reboot' as your key in
: the search, and you will find it.  It works, too!

It's Q154868, "How to Block CTRL+ALT+DEL and ALT-TAB in Windows 95" --
32-bit VB4 only.

The trick is an API call that fools the system into thinking that a
screen-saver is running.

Tue, 16 Feb 1999 03:00:00 GMT

1. VB4.0 W95 - How to disable ALT-TAB and CTRL-ALT-DELETE

2. Disable CTRL ALT DELETE, CTRL ESC, and ALT TAB with VB5/NT40

3. Disable the CTRL ALT DELETE, CTRL ESC, ALT TAB

4. Disable alt-tab and ctrl-alt-delete

5. Disable (Ctrl+Alt+Del),(Ctrl+Esc),(Alt+Tab) in NT

6. Disable ctrl+esc ctrl+alt+del alt+tab

7. Disable (Ctrl+Alt+Del),(Ctrl+Esc),(Alt+Tab) in NT

8. CTRL + ALT + DEL and ALT + TAB in W95 under vb4 (16bits)

9. How can i disable CTRL+ALT+CANC and ALT+TAB

10. Disable Ctrl Alt Del & Alt Tab

11. Disabling Ctrl-Alt-Del and Alt-Tab

12. How can i disable CTRL+ALT+CANC and ALT+TAB